This site will be shutting down January 2018. No new accounts will be approved.

Author Topic: Howdy! :3  (Read 1626 times)

WolfKidJasper

Howdy! :3
« on: April 01, 2017, 09:43:08 pm »
Howdy everyone! My name is Jasper. I'm somewhat new to the fursuiting aspect of being a furry, but I really love furry art and such.
I reside in Columbus for the time being. Might be moving, might now. I don't really know yet. Anyway, I mainly identify with wolves and foxes. I've got multiple personalities, but they don't come out often. Speaking of which, one of them, Mitch, is actually a wolf. I'm very deep into the LGBTQ+ community, and I'm really looking forward to meeting some fellow members of the community. Perhaps telling you all some likes and dislikes would be a good way to introduce myself. I like a lot of things, like anime (my current obsession is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and video games (I'll give any game at least a try, but a few personal favorites are Mega Man 2 and 3, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and all 4 Super Smash Bros. games.) My stance on music is that if it sounds good and has meaning/feeling behind it, I like it. I listen to a lot of older music, mostly metal, Techno/EDM, and rock. I have an idea for a fursona, but I can't seem to get it onto paper (I'm not that great at drawing). Eventually, I would like to make a fursuit, so any tips would be good. That's about all I have to say right now. Everyone is invited to message me and chat. I look forward to getting to know you. :)

Arctik Fuzz

Re: Howdy! :3
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:02:02 am »
Welcome!