This site will be shutting down January 2018. No new accounts will be approved.

Author Topic: ! A Wild Furry Trash Appears!  (Read 1365 times)

OlliBoi

• What is this space for
! A Wild Furry Trash Appears!
« on: June 28, 2017, 05:42:11 am »
Well, trash might be a strong word for someone just dipping his toes into the fandom xD

Hi what few people may remain here, I'm Nathan :3 I'm 20, but I don't act or feel it at all, lolololol. I live in the tiny village of Waynesville currenty, in a neighborhood where I hate 95% of my neighbors xD At the moment I'm just an observer of the art and the adorable fursuiters, but I'd love to have a fursuit one day and go to conventions myself. (oh who am I kidding anxiety would never let that happen :^3) Uh, I like something from all genres of music, but I mainly listen to electronic stuff. Mah boi Skrillex/Sonny Moore (Gypsyhook is a masterpiece), Tristam, Knife Party, Dada Life, Owl City, The Ready Set, etc etc; I get behind two of the Tumblr Trio as I like to refer to them- Panic At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots. Fall Out Boy is aight but not really my thing .-. I'll stop because I could really go on for hours xD

This place doesn't seem to have many people left but I hope I can meet at least someone ^°^ Seeya~
Achievement Unlocked! Worst Introduction Ever! - Welp at least I got an achievement :7
_I wanna be more than this~_

NytroWolff

Re: ! A Wild Furry Trash Appears!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 10:54:20 pm »
Eyyy, I'm not the only Furry in Waynesville!! \m/

OlliBoi

• What is this space for
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 02:15:55 am »
Eyyyy, that's awesome! I didn't think there would be anybody remotely near me that's also a furry xD
_I wanna be more than this~_

Arluza

• Event Organizer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 10:24:54 pm »
THere's plenty of furries just south of you! Cincinnati has a pretty solid furry community.

https://twitter.com/CincyGuBaFF?lang=en (monthly furmeets)
http://www.furreality.org/ (local furry convention, in October)

THere's a couple places to start your wandering to find some furries :)